Wednesday, July 18, 2012

VOYAGE... STEP 1

Ugh! I just feel so annoyed right now! and most of this is my fault, I've never been one to blame people for my problems because the root of the problem is me for allowing it to happen and for letting my emotions take control of my actions and myself, have you ever felt offended? or like somebody is insulting you beneath their breath? Problem one keep relationships very separate NEVER NEVER ALLOW them to meet and I don't mean, cheat and don't let the boys know about one another but don't mix certain relationships with others regardless of what they are because it will come back and bite you in the ass!!!!!!! My emotions in GIFS after this NEVER WILL I DO THIS AGAIN!!! NEVER!!!!!! I shall rise and kick ass!!!! lol well always be one step ahead of the game my friends!!!!!




LESSON FOR TODAY!!!! LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!!! 
JUST SHAKE IT OFF!!! AND MOVE ON!!!
CIAO!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment