Thursday, July 5, 2012

Love Love Love

Lately I have been thinking about love, this could be a bad thing or this could be a very good thing lol but recently the news that Miley Cyrus is engaged at 19 has me thinking, will this last? Its so sad that we always think about Hollywood couples breaking up before they even get married because all romances are short lived specially those that include marriage....so in honor of Miley and her fab style here are a few pics that I really love:


Love this look!


I rocked something similar today at work and this is me sitting at my desk!


I like oversize clothes!


Very casual and fun!


All her accessories are awesome!


I love this tattoo!!!!


Working on a design similar to this!


Very casual outfit made better by heels!


I love her furry bad and the furry dog is super cute!!!!


I need to work out!


I love her boots and again a lovely furry pet!!!


I fell in love with this look! I love everything about it!


Ciao!!!! I will end with this sexy pic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment