Tuesday, July 10, 2012

In a New Home

I am housesitting for two weeks and I am staying with the cutest 3 dogs, the problem is that one of the dogs does not like people to much and has to get used to me being here.........I hope that in the next two days he will be used to me being here. In the meantime I will post a little of my last couple of days what has inspired me:


The dogs I am babysitting lol Jack is the white one that does not like people too much!



My makeup for mu friends birthday party! 


My baby Harlow!!!! I miss her!!!!


My new magazine! Love Selena Gomez!


The Middleton Sisters are too fashion!


They are sooo cute!!!


I love how they dress!


The color of this dress is just pure awesome!


Her Christmas dress and I loved it! 


I love this picture!


Another Great one!


Pippa's style is also very good!



Love this picture!



And with this I say goodbye for today!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment