Saturday, July 21, 2012

SO the second to last day is here......

Today I have to clean my temporary home and love the doggies until I cant anymore because I wont see them for a while :( UGH I hate goodbyes okay maybe I am exaggerating but I got too attached because they are so cute and I just want to call them all squishy after leaving the babies, I go to Florida to have a vacation OH WHAT A BITTER SWEET!!! I am missing them already and I haven't left them yet!!! On my blog I had posted how I wished Jack would love me or these would be two long weeks but he now loves me and I love him too lol and I still have to see my Harlito (Harlow my chihuahua) but she is mine, so I'm not worried lol Well I had to much fun here with the doggies so I am a little sad to leave them but hopefully I will see them again!!! So everybody good vibes that I get to hang out with them again : ) so here is some doggy spam for the memories:







What an end to taking care of these awesome dogs, I am going to miss them so much and now in two days I will be leaving to Florida!!!! I want to go on vacation but I am going to miss the puppies :/
what a dilemma!!!! 

Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment