Friday, July 13, 2012

Mrs. Daisy........

Today I am a ball of inspiration......I have been working on getting great pictures of the merchandise for the store...I feel like everything is going so slow but when you have a full time job and a part time right now job you kinda just have too much to juggle and I want to do a really cute store and a store that people feel safe to order from because with people online right now customers have to be very careful....but everything on my store will be done through Paypal so I want to offer security and something different from the accessories out there just a great place to shop and the most affordable lovable fashion! Getting inspired by photoshoots for the store here is what I want to recreate for the Lady Darko store:


I wish I could find Olivia Palermo for my store...okay I am allowed to dream and I can dream BIG!!! lol


Yes, lilo lol well I like this pic mostly because of the long hair.


Rocker! must have the rocker chick! 


I love Audrey Kitching!


Omg! Sienna Miller looks gorgeous in this picture!


What is a photo shoot without mask!


We have to have some vulgarity to ensure the hipster level lol 


Everything Victoria Beckham inspires me!



I want to do a photo shoot that is inspired by the combination of all this images, I would like to have the models in black and white and the accessories would be in popping color!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment