Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Oh Baby Baby!!!

Who has been following my stay positive attitude!!! I am still going, breathing in and out, thinking about a positive outcome.......its hard not to have negative thoughts because I think we are predisposed to being negative and we have to think that maybe we should reset our minds to positive. SO I AM PRACTICING what I PREACH! I am also purchasing some things for the store which will hopefully revamp everything the process has been so slow, one because its hard to have a business with a full time job and FYI I HAVE A NEW O-SOME JOB!!!! FULL TIME TOO!!! and there is a lot to learn about a business!!! EXCUSES EXCUSES I KNOW!!! but I am back BABY and I AM ON FIRE!!! so you will here about the store real soon, YEAH!!!!!! FYI and its also and ONLINE STORE which is more complicated, okay my last excuse!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment