Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Karma

is a bitch....and now I have to pay the price for my stupid mistakes......I am still staying positive don't get me wrong and believing in second chances but now I'm thinking, is this the price I have to pay for my fuck ups? I'm not going to let it beat me down or make it break me, I'm done with that! I'm going to believe that there is something positive to gain from this and that I will be 100 times better after this but while I mold my mind to be full of positive energy, I still wonder is this my Karma and am going to have to let it bite me in the ass for not taking the second opportunity I was given???? Fuck!!! if you are listening out there I want you to know this, if you are given a second chance TAKE IT!!!!! I needed this rant!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment