Saturday, April 13, 2013

Come and Get It!!!

Have y'all heard Selena Gomez's new single come and get it!!?!?! Well that is totally the soundtrack to my life right now! I am waiting patiently until he's ready lol When you really love somebody and I mean LOVE them!!! All you want is for them to be happy and to always be safe even if that means that you are not their happiness. It sucks majorly to know that the person you love doesn't love you back but you have to accept it and wish them only the best in life. Now I'm thinking positive and saying to myself he does love me and he does want me back it won't happen over night so you have to wait patiently meanwhile think only positive things so that's what I'm doing now. Thinking positive! And that only good things are waiting for us in the future :D so go get you Selena's new single because its AMAZEBALLS!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment