Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ghoulfriends Forever!!!!!!!

I am obsessed I tell you with Monster High!!!!! It is my favorite cartoon and Barbie....I know I am to old to like that sort of stuff but on my defense I also like Hello Kitty and My Little Pony lol okay I have no excuse but I just love the colors and outfits in Monster High and the books are okay I wish I could write a book for Monster High I love that all the girls are daughters of a famous Monster, if I was the daughter of a famous monster it would most def be from a famous Witch or a Vampire.....dreams lol










Tell me this is not like totally cool dolls!!! Well I think they are lol I will try to take some pics of my collection hopefully growing collection, if I ever do get married I wonder what my husband will say when he sees all my dolls lol.......something like this maybe? and he is going to have to get used to them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment