Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Being down in Orlando, Florida!!!

Just came back from my vacation in Orlando, Florida and let me tell you I am sun burned to the max!!! I hurt everywhere!!!! Let me start by saying that on my way to Orlando I missed my flight!!! Ugh I felt like I was in a dream because that has never happened to me....I had to pay for an extra ticket to get me to Orlando! Turns out that when you book a flight in advance you should always check 24 hours prior with the airline to see if the flight has changed or you will end up missing your flight like I did...all in all it was a good trip we went to Universal Studios, Cocoa Beach and St. Augustine!!! Here are some pics:

My friends on the trip, my bag is the leopard print one :)


My Wizarding World Picture I am so happy I was able to take a good picture!!!


The castle at Night!


We ate at the 3 broomsticks!!!!



Driving to St. Augustine!!!


Castillo San Marcos at St. Augustine Florida!



I will upload more pictures as I keep uploading them to my Computer!!! All in All a good trip!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment