Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DON"T BREAK MY HEART.....OR I WILL BREAK YOUR HEART SHAPED GLASSES!!!!!


Okay here is what I have to say for today....working on opening an online store is hard work you have to set up so many accounts, make sure your clients feel safe to shop at your store the number one reason why I choose PayPal it is safe and very convenient I am learning about international shipment and how to not overcharge or undercharge because it can be very expensive!!! and man do they take long to process it all currently I am with bigcartel.com and I like it there webpage is very secure and they take you step by step on what you need to do to set up the store...... :) WORK AND MORE WORK!!! but slowly dreams do come true!!! and hard work because they don't just happen overnight!!! My favorite type of glasses at the moment are heart shape glasses I want to design some really rad heart shape glasses!!! Here are some of my inspirations while you look at this post play this song it helps you get in the mood........
































HEART SHAPED GLASSES ROCK!!!!!!


They come in every color and style and make you look bitchin in an instant!!!!
Future me will design some really cool heart shaped sunglasses!!!
PEACE!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment