Monday, June 10, 2013

Staycation

Since I am still in vacation mode I have decided to make next week or at least the afternoon part since I still work in the mornings a week afternoon vacation, now how does this work you may ask. Well first we must get everything ready we have to set up our house to be a retreat to ourselves. If there is anything I have learned from past vacations is be prepared because this is what usually puts us behind in our fun. Example, have I had everything I needed packed and ready I would have been able to leave early and enjoyed my vacation longer so this week is prep time everything from food to the house to my dogs to everything...Once all is ready I can start my week afternoon vacation. Tomorrow I will post everything I have started at my house..............

Things I need for a great vacation:

Cat Naps


Fashion to set the mood of the vacation: 







The atmosphere you want to set up in your head: 













and anything that relaxes you: 



















No comments:

Post a Comment