Friday, June 14, 2013

Rant and Regrets


Well for those of you who read my blog...you might be very aware that I wanted someone and I was staying positive because I wanted nothing but good outcomes from this....well just so y'all know it didn't end with a happy ending I think he likes this very gorgeous girl sooo needless to say that he don't want me lol Even though this was very hard to take believe ME!!!! I just have to move on! these are the consequences of MY MISTAKES!!! and this is MY REGRET!!! I had my chance and I blew it! Regardless of this very sad moment in my life I am choosing to stay positive and continue to put effort on me and grow from this experience, its not easy and its very painful because I do love the man very much but YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU BACK lol or can you? just kidding. I just wanted to tell yall that if you are ever given a second chance use it wisely! I don't want y'all to live with this feeling I have which is REGRET. That is all.....for now.


Quotes from People(Anonymous):

"learning it’s not about how it happens but who it’s with"


My promise.
"I’m promising that no matter what, that the next guy who comes into my life I’ll make sure not to let go so easily. Not to give up and to fix whatever can be fixed. I've already made too many regrets and I just want to make sure I won’t lose without at least a fight. I’m definitely waiting for that one. No rush."




















and last but not least...


No comments:

Post a Comment