Friday, April 11, 2014

Hey there Sexy! ♥



Well my week has been interesting! People need to double check their attitudes! 
Many of them seem to believe that they are in the right to be rude!
And I just can handle that!
No Ma'am!

SO I have decided that I need to be a bigger grown up and make my decisions,
these people need to respect me, NOBODY should ever disrespect you!
That is also abuse! Verbal Abuse!
I have decided that those people just need to be cut out of my life!
I don't need that type of negativity!
DONE and moving one to the next one!
My next post will most def be about Coachella!
Stay tuned!

Here are a couple of pics that I have been saving because of course I love.
And anything I love I post on MY BLOG!
I am also working on my Avon Blog I will soon post a link! 
CIAO SEXY!











  

No comments:

Post a Comment