Thursday, June 28, 2012

Let us begin...

I don't know how many times I have written a blog and I am never fully satisfied with what I write, its always something about weight loss and goals that I am always to busy to fulfill, so today I decided to open my bigcartel.com shop and a new blog for the store and this will be it.

I really want to show how I feel about fashion and what I like to wear and who inspires me, I have been inspired by Victoria Beckham since she was a Spice Girl!!!!! I always wanted to be posh or sporty which I think really speaks on my fashion sense, so my first inspiration blog will start with none other than Victoria Beckham these are just a few images that I love!!!

Currently in construction my little shop: www.ladydarko.bigcartel.com







No comments:

Post a Comment